The 7th graders will be making jean aprons. Supplies are due in class by Tuesday, February 7, 2012.
The needed supplies are:
· 1 pair of old but cleanish and without many holes adult jeans
o (Avoid women’s super fitted jeans; they are not big enough for project)
· 2 ½ - 3 yards of ribbon 5/8 inch - 1 ½ inch wide
· ¼ yard of decorative fabric (if student wants to put ruffles on bottom of apron)
· 1 large spool of thread - any color
· 1-2 old T-shirts, tank tops, or long sleeve shirts
o any size: baby - adult (although adult XL and bigger is not the best)
We have some students who cannot afford the materials needed for this project; if your family is interested in donating supplies or money to a supplies scholarship fund, please let me know. We are especially in need of extra t-shirts/tank tops size Child – Adult L and ribbon.
Please, if these supplies are unattainable for your student due to cost or other reason, contact me.