Welcome!

This blog is coming to you live from the O'Leary Cubs Family and Consumer Sciences classroom. It will give parents and students an idea of what is going on in FACS class, post links to cool information, and be a place to comment and ask questions.


This blog will also give out information about Mrs. Hubbard's 7th Grade Prime Time. Look for Prime Time just below and to the left to see what is going on there.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Super 1st period

Quarter 3 has been pretty hard on my. My father passed away on December 7 and I was not always totally prepared in the morning. My 1st period class was a bunch of superstars that kept me smiling, helped me muddle through the morning  and always forgave me when my organization was not totally pulled together for them first thing.  My heart thanks them.  They are all super heros in my book...  -Mrs. Hubbard











No comments:

Post a Comment